As I said before this is not my real blog just a place holder for the drafts for my real blog. Subscribers should note that the blog posts are being updated on the fly, so use a feed reader that can handle this (Google Reader will not mark the post differently for updated posts).
I am sure some of you are wondering why I don’t post some of the more complete posts and for those posts I simply would like to post them in a certain order. It’s like writing a story I can’t really post on FluentMigrator before I write about the SDE or ArcObjects (since extending FluentMigrator is all about using ArcObjects to deploy the SDE).
Since at this point in time I have 55 draft posts I decided to add categories to the posts:
- ????? – haven’t reviewed the post
- Title Draft – only has a title and lots of TODOs
- Draft – has some text but the text is rough
- Beta – almost ready: spelling, ordering, checking the grammar…
- Post In Wait – waiting for another post before posting
I have also decided to post the exceptions/error solving posts without waiting for background posts (if they are ready). Since they are mostly posts I am not going to edit.
I have decided to write here the order of the Notes’ drafts I am going to work on:
- Unit Tests: What to Test? - Draft: code, go over all the cases, add my Resharper template, TODOs
- Unit Test Code Coverage – Title Draft: even the TODOs are rough…
- To Rhino or not to Rhino? – Draft: code, font, the explanations are too short
- Tracking down a simple bug - Draft: code, font, draw the examples
- TODO: ArcObjects: WorkspaceUtils
- File GeoDatabase: Getting the Workspace – Draft: might need to split to 2 posts
- Multithreading with ArcObjects – Draft: font, code, TODOs
- Refactoring ESRI: Making the Examples Readable, Part 1 – Draft: continue the example, maybe remove the first refactor result ( just keep the number of lines), to many text strings in the end code – move to consts
- Mocking ESRI (testing wise) – Title Draft: even the TODOs are rough… Though the title is just right!
- TODO: SQL
- TODO: SQL Server
- ArcSDE–Connection to the Geodatabase – Draft: write how to get the service number, images in old style, remove del tags
- TODO: ArcSDE: Different DB types
- SDE – A look at the layer table structure – Draft: images, font, write about deleting features and triggers
- Reading SDE queries – Draft: images, font, weird characters, SQL, del tags, grammer
- Deleting SDE left over tables – Draft: images, font, SQL, rewrite query
- TODO: WorkspaceProvider
- TODO: WorkspaceUtils
- Working with CAD files in ArcObjects – Draft: code, links, font
- Upgrading the code base from ArcGIS 9.3.1 to 10 – Beta: images, code, del tags
- Rename Polyline layer – Beta: code, font
- ArcSDE–Adding domains from code – Beta: refactor the code
- Simplify and the ArcEngine license – Draft: code, font, images, name should be different
- ESRI License error – Draft: code, font, images, name should be different
- TODO: ArcGIS Server Introduction
- TODO: ArcGIS Server Publish mxd
- ArcGIS Server layer problem (DB is down) – Beta: font, images, post clearing cache first, del tags ***
- Restart ArcGIS Server service – Beta: font, images, del tags ***
- Calling ArcGIS Server service model - Beta: font, images, del tags ***
- Address Locator Style: Introduction – Draft: finish a working style before posting this
- Address Locator Style: Customizing Guide – Draft: finish a working style before posting this
- Address Locator Style: Testing – Draft: finish a working style before posting this
- FluentMigrator: Understanding the Framework Code – Draft: TODOs
- FluentMigrator: Extending the Framework – Draft: not finished
- ArcSDE/SQL Server Tables–What is Sde’s and what is Regular – Beta: SQL query, del tags, post after FM
- Stuck Database – the JOY! – Beta: font, images, maybe add a conclusion, post after intro to FM
- VS2010: “The project type is not supported by this... – Beta: cut the post (won’t continue to work on it), images, font ***
- Silverlight Memory Leak, Part 3 – ?????
- Silverlight Memory Leak, Part 4 – ?????
I have some more posts to which I haven’t decided the order:
- Coded UI testing for Silverlight application – Draft: really rough, font, images
- Silverlight ESRI App - IIS is dead–Error 5011 – Draft: TODOs, wrong date, del tags
- IntelliTrace: – Draft: still rough
- TODO: Using DotTrace
- Silverlight error connecting to WCF – ?????
- Rebuild All failed without any errors (Silverlight), Part 2 – ?????
- TODO: Probability, Why do I need it?
- Linq2Sql: Changing the Database Schema at Runtime (without XMLs) – Draft: still waiting for a solution
- Silverlight: Adding Google Streets View, part 2 – ?????
- LINQ and WCF – ?????
- Game Programming with XNA – ????
- HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. – ?????
- Combining WMV Videos – ????
Posts that I might not post:
- Writing a Windows Live Writer Plugin – Draft: didn’t write one…, images, del tags, ice tags
- Windows Live Writer: Tag providers, Part 2 – need to go over all the tag providers and need to get a response from some of them so it might take some time, Technorati is still giving me hard times.
- Offline Blog Writing Applications - Draft
- The Library example – Haven’t decided on posting this or not might change it to sheep and shepherds…
- Python – Introduction – Draft: just not written well
- Silverlight 4 – more for me…
I think that’s enough for now…